- - Remove any equipment from the tongue (i.e. stabilizer bars, safety chains may be wrapped around and secured to the jack.
- - Check tire pressure and for any wear and tear
- - When departing your campsite remember check out time is at 12:00 p.m.
- - Make sure awning is secured properly
- - Turn off LP gas
- - Put steps back into travel position
- - Close all valves and secure end caps
- - Make sure stabilizer jacks are up as high as possible to ensure proper clearance when camper is pulled off site
- - Lower antenna
- - Take a final walk completely around the camper to be sure all is secure and ready to be pulled from site
- - When you no longer want to keep your unit in storage, you will need to come to the office let us know, and fill out paperwork.
Setting up storage and filling out the needed forms can be time comsuming. Therefore we have the forms needed on our website and you can download, print them out, complete the information and bring them with you or fax: 304.872.7907. Once a payment has been taken either over the phone or when you come in, then you will get your storage number and will have secured your storage spot.
Why not, save gas, time and prevent “wear and tear” to your vehicle!
We store travel trailers, Motorhomes, Boats, and Boat trailers and will transport your camper onto your reserved campsite at Mountain lake Campground as often as you wish to stay with us…For a small fee. When making your reservations just let us know and we make the move. Once you arrive you can just set up your camper and enjoy your vacation! Note: At this time we are not equipped to move 5th wheels.
While your unit is in storage, Mountain Lake Campground shall have not liability for any loss or damage to the camper for any cause( including, but not limited to, theft, fire, hail, windstorm, flood the malicious or negligent acts of third persons)unless said loss or damage to the unit from any cause except Mountain Lake Campgrounds sole negligence, Mountain lake Campground urges you to carry adequate insurance on your camper for property damage.
No one can access storage without getting approval thru our office. This requires being an approved person on the storage list along with showing a valid picture ID. This is for the safety of the storage customer. No one can access storage after store hours or when store closes without making previous arrangements.
In order to have your storage camper pulled on site, you must make reservations and contact the main office at 877.686.6222 or 304.872.6222 no later than 24 hours prior to your reservation.
* Remember that campsite check in time is not until 2:00pm. Mountain Lake staff will do their best to have your camper on site as soon as possible, but cannot guarantee your camper will be on site when you arrive.
Please note regarding last minute plans: A $25 late storage tow reservation fee will apply to storage requests for same day service after 3:00pm. Fee applies to reservations line calls and walk in storage campers.
This requires filling out and signing a checkout form. If we do not have this form signed, no refunds can be issued. Refund amounts under $25 will be issued as an Lt Deposit in your campground account. In the off season when store hours vary, you need to call and make an appointment to access storage.